An online genetics learning programme comprising a set of modules related to everyday patient care.
Each module focuses on a patient care issue relevant to primary or community care.
Choose to take all modules or only those related to your practice.
Accredited by the European Accreditation Network.
Modules focus on:
The family at risk of familial cancer
Patients at risk of an inherited cardiac condition
Families at risk of having a child with a genetic condition - pregnancy and reproduction.
More modules to come!
- Course Leader: Leigh Jackson
- Course Leader: Heather Skirton
- Teacher: Vaclava Curtisova
- Teacher: Milena Paneque
- Teacher: Vigdis Stefansdottir
- Teacher: Daniela Turchetti